Commercial Construction Planner. Bristol.
Tier 1 Contractor who has enjoyed a period of significant growth are in need of an experienced Planner to support their pre construction team. This is a great opportunity to join an employer who will really support your development within the construction sector.
Key Responsibilities for the Commercial Construction Planner:
• Produce site logistics and layout plans indicating site access/ distribution methods.
• Prepare short term programmes to assist the site team in achieving short term targets in line with the contract programme
• Be responsible for day to day planning issues as required by the divisional/planning manager
• Integrate into the site and/or regional team to ensure good communication and openness is prevalent
• Prepare extension of time/ delay impact programmes for use in EOT requests
• Carry out independent site visits to monitor progress
• Liaise with specialist contractors (where needed) to ensure that works are constructed in accordance with the latest information.
• Potentially advise operational staff on methodology and sequence of build
Key Skills/Experience required for the Commercial Construction Planner:
• Membership of CSCS Scheme
• First Aid
• RICS Member (or equivalent)
• Minimum ONC or equivalent in construction
• Good understanding of contract documentation, planning techniques and relevant software.
• Salary to be negotiated
• Private medical healthcare (AXA PPP)
• Pension (5% matched)
• Life assurance (3 x annual salary)
• 25 days Holiday
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a well-established construction company, that have managed to sustain a brilliant ‘family’ culture throughout their incredible growth and are known for their staff and retention and employee benefits.
Harvey Richmond Recruitment are acting as independent Recruiters in respect of this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com