Construction Project Manager
Project Manager (Salary circa £60,000 pa), Bristol region.
Leading Tier 1 Main Contractor seeking a Project Manager to support on new build schemes across the Bristol region.
As the Project Manager you will work closely with clientele and the wider community, building robust working relationships with local contractors. As well as providing a highly tailored service to fulfil our customer requirements and complete the project. Having recently won two new contracts based in Weston-super-Mare the successful candidate will initially be based in that area.
- Provide appropriate inductions and oversee subtractor and team activities.
- Supervise and direct the projects in line with company procedures and client requirements, design and health and safety guidelines.
- All activities are quality checked.
- Fulfil client expectations and report against specific customer measures.
- Ensure production performance is obtained and provide valuable customer service.
- Via effective management, procurement strategy, risk opportunity and increase revenue for the organisation.
As the Project Manager you will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Proficient understanding of construction technology and practices, design processes and application of engineering and alternative solutions.
- Great knowledge of the build and design process.
- Experience of delivering and leading complex construction projects and project teams
- Specialist knowledge of reporting and construction contract documentation.
- First Aid (desirable)
- Prior experience of new build education clients would be advantageous.
The is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the regions leading Tier 1 Contractors with an abundance of projects in hand and healthy pipeline.
Harvey Richmond are acting as an agency for this role. If you are successful you will be contacted within the next seven days.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com