Are you a Multi Skilled Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Do you wish to work with a leading facilities company that can offer great career development and sustain a brilliant ‘family’ culture throughout their incredible growth?
If this opportunity appeals to you then review this great prospect!
Based in Bristol Salary £28,000 – £32,000 pa plus company vehicle.
A leading Facilities Management organisation who puts customer service at the forefront of their service is looking to recruit a further 2 mobile facilities engineers.
You will be part of a dynamic forward-thinking establishment who value excellent service and are passionate about property and the environment.. The organisation forms productive optimistic teams, and provides a family culture.
Due to company’s active response service you must live within the Bristol / Bath area and be willing to travel 50-60 miles circa of Bristol.
• To take accountability of front line services regarding reactive and organised activities.
• Collaborate with line management and internal factions of the organisation to ensure consistent delivery and communication is upheld.
• Be competent to instruct suppliers to meet the requirements of the facility and be familiar with the supply chain.
• Competent with technically diagnosing faults and identify potential improvements.
• To comply with the organisations Health and Safety policies and procedures.
• Keep appraised of all legislative, quality and environmental standards in relation to the services being delivered either internally or with external supply chains.
• Establish and maintain positive and professional client relationships.
• Be committed to personal development in pursuit of all the above.
Key Skills / Requirements
• Substantial experience in the facilities industry (electrical Bias)
• Passionate about providing exceptional standards of service
• Trustworthy, determined and a positive teamwork persona
• At least four years’ experience with an Electrical / JIB or Electromechanical Qualification
• Comprehension of heating, HWS, ventilation, control systems and water hygiene
• Appreciation of statutory requirements within the built environment
• Be enthusiastic and attentive about property and the environment
• Career progression in line with business need with funded personal development training.
• 25 days holiday
• Sociable, welcoming and friendly working environment with out of work activities arranged on a calendar month basis
• Company Van
Harvey Richmond are acting as an agent for this role. If you are successful we will be in touch within 7 days of receiving your application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org