Multi Skilled Facilities Engineer, based in Bristol salary £28,000 – £32,000 pa plus company vehicle.
A leading Facilities Management organisation who puts customer service at the forefront of their service is looking to recruit a further 2 mobile facilities engineers.
You will be part of a dynamic forward-thinking establishment who value excellent service and are passionate about property and the environment.. The organisation forms productive optimistic teams, and provides a family culture.
Due to company’s active response service you must live within the Bristol / Bath area and be willing to travel 50-60 miles circa of Bristol.
- To take accountability of front line services regarding reactive and organised activities.
- Collaborate with line management and internal factions of the organisation to ensure consistent delivery and communication is upheld.
- Be competent to instruct suppliers to meet the requirements of the facility and be familiar with the supply chain.
- Competent with technically diagnosing faults and identify potential improvements.
- To comply with the organisations Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Keep appraised of all legislative, quality and environmental standards in relation to the services being delivered either internally or with external supply chains.
- Establish and maintain positive and professional client relationships.
- Be committed to personal development in pursuit of all the above.
Key Skills / Requirements
- Substantial experience in the facilities industry (electrical Bias)
- Passionate about providing exceptional standards of service
- Trustworthy, determined and a positive teamwork persona
- At least four years’ experience with an Electrical / JIB or Electromechanical Qualification
- Comprehension of heating, HWS, ventilation, control systems and water hygiene
- Appreciation of statutory requirements within the built environment
- Be enthusiastic and attentive about property and the environment
- Career progression in line with business need with funded personal development training.
- 25 days holiday
- Sociable, welcoming and friendly working environment with out of work activities arranged on a calendar month basis
- Company Van
Harvey Richmond are acting as an agent for this role. If you are successful we will be in touch within 7 days of receiving your application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org