SEO Executive, based in Weston-super-Mare, £18,000- £25,000pa
One of the fastest growing PR, Media and Digital Marketing agencies in the South West is looking to recruit an SEO Executive.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a vibrant and dynamic company. Regular social events and a supportive Director will ensure that the best is brought out of any successful applicant.
Responsibilities of the SEO Executive:
– Oversee SEO link building process, including blogger outreach programmes
– Analysing performance of SEO and making recommendations for future content
– Responsible for overall SEO strategy, setting targets and monitoring performance of clients-
– Research and implement new SEO ideas, initiatives and best practices
– Reporting using a variety of SEO & analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMrush, etc.
– Developing website architecture for new web projects in line with SEO best practice
– Attending Client meeting when needed
– Manage and encourage junior team members
Essential Skills and Qualities Required for the SEO Executive:
• Able to multi task across clients as needed and manage the expectations of the client
• Creative yet business focussed
• Careful attention to detail
• Self-starter, able to work independently as well as with the wider team
• A technical thinker who enjoys keeping up with Google’s ever-changing algorithm.
• Onsite Parking
• Modern office environment
• 20 days holiday rising to 25, plus bank holidays
• Early Friday finish
• Fun, sociable team environment
Harvey Richmond are acting as a recruitment agent for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org